The Washington State Chronicles

The Incredible Adventures of Karen C.

So, last night was interesting to say the least. I had a lot of really, really, really outlandish and crazy nightmares. Dreams that just don't make sense if you talk about them outloud, but made perfect sense while you were having them. For some reason they all revolved around animals. I had one dream where a horse AND a raptor raped my brother (don't ask >.< I swear I don't think this stuff up), and then I had another dream where this enormous elephant the size of a sky scraper was trampling through my home town terrorizing everything and everyone. I don't know, I told you it was really weird. For those of you who don't know me, I'm 24 years old and still deathly afraid of the dark. So needless to say, once I woke up from those strange dreams, I couldn't shake that eerie feeling and had to sleep with the lamp on.

On a lighter note, the boots that I ordered finally arrived today! YAY!!!!!! I decided awhile back that I needed some really good hiking boots, that could also double as winter boots, and that were still cute enough to be fashionable. Enter in the Ugg Adirondack II boot. I've never spent so much money on a pair of shoes before, but I figure they'll come in handy once I'm back home in the lovely state of Washington.



Plus, it doesn't hurt that it's the exact same boots that Bella wore in the movie "Twilight." And anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a huge fan of the books and movies. Anyway, they're completely water-proof (which is good considering it rains almost non-stop in Washington), sherpa lined and super warm, and they have a slip resistant sole that will be of great use during those snowy winters, and slippery hikes in the forest. And they are way too cute. They totally have that mountain logger's daughter look to 'em. I just tuck my jeans loosely into them and go. I can't wait to wear them to work tomorrow! Hopefully it rains so I can test them out. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment