The Washington State Chronicles

The Incredible Adventures of Karen C.

So, I haven't written in a while, because I've been working like crazy for the last week and a half. I literally had no days off between my two jobs, and 49 hours in one week. Sheesh! I was getting kinda concerned that my social life was taking a serious critical dive. So finally, when I had a break Saturday night, my friends and I went to Applebee's. We shared some good laughs and got a little tipsy, and I was in a really good mood despite my recent breakup with my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years. Here's a short clip of my night:

Ryan D... from the 423 drawing a little something special for our regular waitress, Gwen.

Drinks @ Applebee's and Ryan's Drawings

Karen | MySpace Video

1 comments:

awsome future classic

Post a Comment